Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring where art thou?!?!

As the winter months drag on and on, I find myself wondering  "will ever see another sprig of grass?"
It's day like these I retreat into my bedroom where it feels like spring year round.
Baby blues, bright yellows, aqua greens delights my eyes. A yellow sheet used as an extended headboard says "come on over here, we can snuggle in the sunshine!" 
Yes, I love my room and all its garage sale, second hand mish mashed goodness! 
My room is so perfectly imperfect!! :)
Stuff stuff stuff
I have a love for costume jewelry.....thanks Gram!!
My lil touch of Spring
Well hello beautifuls....

I may not be a designer, I may get a design rap on the knuckles for breaking all the rules, but i know what I like...and I LOVE my room!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment